Home Page » Catholic Schools Week 2013
Catholic Schools Week 2013
St. Joachim Catholic School: Raising the Standards.
Join us for National Catholic Schools Week, starting Sunday, January 27.
This year’s theme is “Catholic Schools Raise the Standards.” This theme supports the recent launch of the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools, which ensure the effective operation and responsible governance Catholic schools across the country, thus promoting high academic standards and Catholic identity, according to the National Catholic Education Association . We’ve planned a variety of events. Come see what makes St. Joachim School exceptional!
Sunday, January 27: Community and Parish mass at 10 a.m. Open house at the school, including refreshments, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Monday, January 28: Spirit Day for the students.
Tuesday, January 29: Mass for benefactors, family, and friends of St. Joachim School at 8:15 a.m. Open house at the school follows until 10 a.m.
Thursday, January 31: Student Appreciation Day!
Friday, February 1: Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day!
Enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year begins this week. Preschool spaces are limited.
Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Child to Catholic School
1. Catholic tradition and academic excellence in a community grounded in faith
2. Balanced curriculum that includes art, music and fitness
3. Emphasis on moral development, service to others and leadership skills
4. A 99 percent graduation rate
5. Strong preparation for further education
6. Safe and disciplined environment
7. Exceptional faculty who help students reach their highest potential
8. Individual attention in a caring community
9. Commitment to technology use to enhance education
10. Good stewardship of resources
St. Joachim Catholic School
10121 Crest Rd.
Cadet, MO 63630
(573) 438-3973/(573) 438-3161 fax